[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Flight Dragon

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 18 21:11:55 EST 2015

Alan,

Hawkes certainly knows how to design cool.  From underwater fighter jets to this underwater race car.  I noticed that there is no photo showing ingress/egress on the surface.  Personal submarines, in my humble opinion, really should have sufficient freeboard (often a conning tower) to allow the pilot to operate the vessel solo (without a launch crew and/or crane).  Maybe this one does, the Super Falcon does not.

But is sure looks good enough to get the male youth off the jetski and into a submarine.  I know, jetskis are a whole lot cheaper than this boat.

Tim