[PSUBS-MAILIST] annealing windows

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 22 06:23:39 EST 2015

Phew! I'll ask Greg Cottrell that question, I can't think why the placebo
window would melt and not the others. Years ago I recall him saying he had
had to experiment quite a lot with fans inside the oven until he got
temperatures even. Maybe its just one part of the oven getting hotter than
the rest of it.

Best,

Alec

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 11:27 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <