[PSUBS-MAILIST] welding

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 29 11:14:44 EST 2015

Brian,I agree, that was a bad idea, I think now I should weld it up first for the ports, the hatch opening should be fine.  They are two hemispheres, 1 inch thick.   If these don't fit perfectly, I will just give a push with my porta power and brace.  I am planning substantial bracing before I weld anyways.  Hank