[PSUBS-MAILIST] calculator

Fri Oct 2 21:37:41 EDT 2015

Hank, I have a newer version that is just about ready for release, so don't get too invested.  That said, the tangent line is the transition between the cylinder and the 2:1 ellipse on the inside surface, or the cylinder and concentric surface (also an ellipse, but not true 2:1) on the outside surface.

Sean