[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO in cabin

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Oct 3 23:47:01 EDT 2015

James,  I suggest testing with sausage & onions.  Seriously though, I have found that hydrogen from the batteries will trigger CO alarms.  We have a ratio somewhere which relates H2 with CO.  So I think it must be coming from your batteries.  My alarm was a Crowcon T4 and that alarmed.  They must have to breathe somehow.  Hugh