[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gauge for outside viewport?

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 7 06:46:40 EDT 2015

Alec, while I am not 100% sure from the photo I believe these are standard
ss Ashcroft pressure gauges used in industry.  They are normally oil filled
to dampen the needle movement.  The oil is added through a rubber plug
normally that might also act as a compensation diaphragm. Anyway maybe a
vendor to start having discussion with.

Steve

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <