[PSUBS-MAILIST] Button Gauge

Tue Oct 20 12:07:33 EDT 2015

There are a couple of other issues, not the least of which is resolution. When doing gas planning or recalculating on the fly, this can be a severe constraint. A full size gauge is much more accurate. Also, with a full size gauge, it is possible to read even in severely restricted visibility by pressing the gauge to your faceplate in front of one eye, and shining your light into your other (shut) eye. Button gauges preclude this action.

Sean