[PSUBS-MAILIST] Program

Fri Oct 23 09:04:39 EDT 2015

I seem to recall Phil saying that his segments were pressed once on centre, and then repositioned for a few hits around the edge to ensure sphericity.

I haven't actually been down to EE to see their equipment. I'm having difficulty visualising why the die change is necessary.  Also, did you supply a drawing / tolerance limits?

What is the thickness, and how much thinning was there on the pieces supplied?

Sean