[PSUBS-MAILIST] new video

roberto alvarez via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 1 12:08:51 EDT 2015

Hi, i found on a lake in mexicali baja ca were i live a litlle red worm,
this worm build similar structures as use the mud to buld structures
similar to the coral formations, is not coral just complicate mud
structures were another underwater critters live, plants grow and are full
of ilfe, may be is something that need more study