[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Dive report - Canyon Lake, Tx

Private via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 1 21:39:38 EDT 2015

Wonderful detailed report Cliff! My theory is a thermal shutdown of the controllers as Hank suggested. Although I have no documentation on their speed controllers, the fact it fixed itself suggests that. But then on the other hand why did it take all that switching on and off to reset?

This reinforces my intention to put a speed controller override into the new boat.

Best,

Alec