[PSUBS-MAILIST] ballast idea

Sam Buck via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 3 12:32:04 EDT 2015

Hi! Thanks for joining PBGU on Boilerlink. You’ll probably want to go to purdue.edu/boardgamers to join us, since we don’t use Boilerlink for anything, and so won’t approve your request until we clear out the queue every few months or so. Please head on over to www.purdue.edu/boardgamers to get all the information you’ll want about who we are and when we meet - we’re looking forward to getting to know you!