[PSUBS-MAILIST] Towing...

Wed Sep 9 05:35:40 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Has anyone towed a K boat from the forward lifting eye?

I am going to tow my boat to a better diving location.  I think the best
place to tow it would be the very front, on the hand rail mounting post.
At this point there is a 20mm stainless bar bolted through the forward tank
and into the framework.  Although its a thick bar, I have a feeling it
might get damaged if I tow the boat from that point.  Forward lifting eye
would be better but ive got a feeling it might now tow very well.

Any thoughts?
Thanks
James