[PSUBS-MAILIST] Towing...

Wed Sep 9 11:24:49 EDT 2015

I think its going to have to be the non-technical "just try it and see"
method.  I might even try towing it backwards as I have a nearly completely
enclosed aft fairing, although this may be worse and be like trying to tow
a bucket.  We'll see.

Regards
James

On 9 September 2015 at 15:58, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <