[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Gage

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 14 21:05:15 EDT 2015

Hi Alan,

My current gauge has no lighting at all, so I have to turn on the cabin
lights to see it. I would certainly prefer it to stay on indefinitely, but
on the other hand it lights up with the press of a button so I guess it's
better than what I have now. If it turns out to be a pain, I guess I could
rig some little lights strategically - it should be easier to place a few
adhesive LED strips in the vicinity than to hack the gauge. There is also
at least one other instrument I would like to see that has no lighting at
all. I've ordered one, so let's see what it's like once in hand.

Best,

Alec

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 7:01 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <