[PSUBS-MAILIST] 10K LED Light project - Housing

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 17 19:29:54 EDT 2015

Thanks Alan. This is still a work in progress.  I have been getting a lot
of good feedback that I will incorporate after PWBs get firmed up.

BTW, my trip to New Zealand in November got postponed until next year by
client.  Low oil price has them in cost cutting mode.  To bad as I was
looking forward to tagging with the New Zealand Psub community.

Maybe next year.

Cliff

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <