[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gauge for outside viewport?

Pete Niedermayr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 21 20:09:22 EDT 2015

What about illumination ?

Pete
On Mon, 9/21/15, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Gauge for outside viewport?
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Date: Monday, September 21, 2015, 6:35 PM

 It would
 go outside one of the CT viewports. Specifically, the one
 that looks back toward the stern and is therefore seldom
 used. The tank pressure is something I normally look at just
 once before a dive. You want to be able to see it if you
 want to, but it's not a frequent-use item I would put
 right in front of the pilot where real estate is most
 precious.
 So far I
 still haven't located a liquid filled SPG. The one
 Stephen suggested is for sale in Germany but I haven't
 located it here yet.

 Thanks,
 Alec
 On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at