[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub hot water bottle.

Wed Sep 23 04:48:07 EDT 2015

That's really helpful Alan thanks.  I've put this in my saved docs folder.
Im still going to use oil for now but then when it gets to winter I might
change it.   I think I can eek out a tiny bit more power with an air
compensated motor, plus I find it quite a hastle filling and emptying the
aft motor as its really awkward to get at.

Anyway, thanks again.
James

On 22 September 2015 at 20:43, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <