[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep test

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 23 13:39:12 EDT 2015

Hank, when you cut open the hull, what is the land for this sphere going to
look like? Are you welding on a big flange or something? Just curious, as
you need something to resist the sphere squeezing the opening to a larger
diameter and also something to bolt onto.

Best,

Alec

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:05 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <