[PSUBS-MAILIST] Propane tank submarine

Mark via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 25 19:52:44 EDT 2015

Hugh,

Thanks for reaching out to me.  I certainly value your opinion.  I'm in a movie theater at the moment with my wife so I'll email more information later.

We live in a 150 acre lake that averages 20' deep.  There are some areas up to 50' but we don't plan to go that deep.  The main hull is 3/8" thick with the observation hull and conning tower at 1/4".  We know since the sub in not cylindrical that we are limited in how deep we can go.

Regards,

Mark Widman
910-638-5229

Sent from iPhone.