[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw:

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Sep 26 17:19:54 EDT 2015

Hi Alan,The hatch has a 6 inch viewport so I can see the surface and the sub as I am leaving for the surface.Hank

 Hi Hank,looking really good.A thought I had was that you could put a downward facing viewport in yourescape pod so you could take an extra person. Make up a stretcher across the pod entrance so they can lie across it & look down. Or put a small person in itwith a side view port. If you had an appropriately placed view port you could see out when you escape& hit the surface. Also you could signal out it with a torch.Alan