[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw:

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 28 07:43:07 EDT 2015

Brian,Sounds like you are getting there, you might be able to do your vacuum test, that is very rewarding.  I have a trick for that.Hank

     On Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:37 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,              Looks like I will have to push my tea bag test into October !  All the fittings are welded in, getting ready to sand blast and paint.  Have all the parts for the trailer ( 2 - 7K axles , plus a 20K # rated surge brake)  just have to find my balance point.  I plan to put about 2,000 lbs on the tongue or maybe a little less.   Brian