[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw:

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 28 17:11:44 EDT 2015

Alec,Yes, the tipping point is very tense lol.  That maneuver took me 3 hr,,, lift, check,lift, check........Call wife to remove the shim while she has a look of sheer terror!    lift, check........ Well worth the trouble though.  The front ring is so big, the sub stands there even with me standing on a scaffold plank inside to grind the taper.  She is all ready to weld up, even got her wrapped in heavy pond liner.Hank