[PSUBS-MAILIST] Video

Wed Sep 30 08:41:43 EDT 2015

Hi Alec,
Thanks.  I like to be organised!

The camera was the same one!  The video is all bits pasted together from
multiple dives.  The only difference is that in the sub its not in its
waterproof housing.  Maybe that was the difference.  Probably just the
water maybe.  The visibility was actually very good and the outside shots
don't really do it justice.

On 30 September 2015 at 13:35, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <