[PSUBS-MAILIST] Cliff are you there?

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 30 22:29:52 EDT 2015

Thanks Alec,
I wouldn't have anticipated that problem viewing the gauge.
On having a closer look at the diagram of the regulator relief valve;
it does look difficult to get water in through the valve.
Another problem could be water sitting in the handle body for an
indefinite time after a dive. Some regulators I pulled apart had the
relieving vent hole out through the end of the handle, so that if mounted
upside down, the water that got in would drain out.
I have just ordered 2 similar regulators from Norgren.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad