[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCMv2 - Submarine Control Manager

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 1 09:20:35 EDT 2016

That's gorgeous! I'm curious though about the pitch and roll, it would seem
you wrote it for a "flyer" sub. One data point that would be a great
addition would be altitude over bottom. Not sure if you've figured a sensor
for that, but if there is one it would be great to display right next to
and analogous to depth.

Best,

Alec

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <