[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mill

Thu Apr 7 05:07:46 EDT 2016

Hi Emile.

Not sure if you've had my messages off list.  They seem to bounce back.

Mill is very solid.  Will need a forklift to move it.  It is a vertical
mill.  But its taper 30.  Is that ok?   I want to use it for skimming the
surface of battery pod seats with a fly cutter.  They will be stainless.

thanks
James

​