[PSUBS-MAILIST] hand pump

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 8 13:32:18 EDT 2016

Hi Antoine,Do you have a picture of the pump?Hank

    On Friday, April 8, 2016 7:19 AM, Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hello i have installed on pilot fish a sarum hydraulics hand pump rated for 40 bar and with 100cc stroke, and a short and long handle depending on depth. With materials and seals fit for sea water. Not very fast and Costs over 1000 euros but very sturdy and saves lot of space and air over classical hard ballast. I could add electrical pump laterRegards Antoine