[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS ordering

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 9 02:07:55 EDT 2016

PSUBS cannot order directly from OTS.  We use to get a small discount
from one of their distributors but I don't think we've ordered anything
from them in years and so I'd have to check to see what we could get at
this point.  Send me an email with specifics regarding what you want and
I'll check with the distributor for pricing.  Make sure you also send me
the shipping address so they can calculate those costs as well.

jon at psubs.org