[PSUBS-MAILIST] port ring

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 9 03:50:33 EDT 2016

Hi Rick,
Yep, SCH80 1/2" pipe is good to about 500bar/7500PSI per my favourite
pressure rating chart:
http://prochem.cloudsites.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Prochem-Piping-Products-1-Pipe-and-Tube.pdf

Hi Hank,
I suspect the buckling failure mode and/or standards overriding
practicalities (or just inability to achieve close enough to perfect
fit) will mean that reinforcement is necessary - really interested to hear
what Sean has to say on it.

Cheers,
Steve

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <