[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCMv2 - Submarine Control Manager

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 12 13:44:09 EDT 2016

I have 3 Minn-kota 101,s for my k-350 and I have decided to oil compensate
them but this is one of the phases that I would rather not take on if I can
help it. Is there anyone out there that has done this with success on
theirs that would be willing to do mine? if so, where are you located and
would you have an idea of what you would want? Got to get this boat done
before I get too old to climb in it!
Rick

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 4:28 AM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <