[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pilot fish first dives

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 13 06:03:27 EDT 2016

thanks Alan,

currents are too strong to arrive in Cherbourg, however I would love to
have the sub shown at the museum there after the trip. There were ok for a
temporary exhibit with little conference but I probably need to ask them
again.

regards
Antoine

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 12:25 AM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <