[PSUBS-MAILIST] port ring

Fri Apr 15 13:11:22 EDT 2016

I would add that your tolerances on such an interface are quite critical. In addition to the conical angle (where I would probably stick to the PVHO standard of +0.25°/-0° on insert, +0°/-0.25° on seat), roundness, concentricity and thickness minimum (inner and outer radius) need to be considered.

Sean