[PSUBS-MAILIST] test schedule

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 19 12:12:11 EDT 2016

Big week this,  tomorrow I test the deep dive test system to 100 feet in my favourite lake.  Saturday I drive out to Slocan Lake, then at 6 am Sunday morning I will be on the lake towing Elementary 3000 to the deepest spot, 980 feet.    I will let her sink to the bottom on a rope and let it sit for one hr.  Maybe I should bring a fishing rod for the wait ;-)  Actually I will lift the sub a few feet often to see if it is getting heavier.     Hopefully it will be a success and I will pull her up and tow her home.  I can start diving her after all that, and in the fall I will haul her to Burnaby BC for the pressure pot test to 4,700 feet.  I would do it now but I am unemployed still ;-(Hank