[PSUBS-MAILIST] Drebbel launch video.

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 19 16:31:41 EDT 2016

That was a really good video. Not only that, when it ended Youtube launched
into what I'm guessing is another one shot by your friend and it was about
a Reliant Robin meet-up. You keep very select company Emile, I'd like to
meet your discriminating friends. Particularly whoever painted his Reliant
Robin like the Dukes of Hazard car, that made it impossible to keep a
straight face. All I would have added is someone in a mini pretending to
be Mr. Bean!

Best,

Alec

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 3:27 PM, emile via Personal_Submersibles <