[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed controllers

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 19 21:36:10 EDT 2016

Pretty sure Cliff used the Minn-Kota controllers.  Alec, you sent the
link for the brushless controller which I didn't pick up on like Alan
did.  I was trying to figure out why something with only 40A continuous
was significantly more money than the others that had higher output and
now I see it.  If you settle on Roboteq then the extra $100 for 80A
continuous per channel seems like a good investment for a pretty strong
safety margin as compared to the MDC2460 which I assume is the 50A
continuous model you were looking at.

Jon