[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed controllers

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 19 22:24:31 EDT 2016

Thanks Cliff. Is the controller a component you pulled from inside the MK
trolling motor or is it a standalone product? I did a few searches and have
not turned up anything standalone. I do have such a unit (really old) but
it's for a way lower-powered motor than the 101s.

Best,

Alec

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 9:58 PM, via Personal_Submersibles <