[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed controllers

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 20 20:23:08 EDT 2016

Tractor control.  This is one of the reasons I selected the Roboteq
controllers, they are programmable in the same way. Roboteq provides a
freeware GUI interface with tons of options for programming the control
of two motors based upon input parameters.  I will be using joysticks
instead of foot pedals but I think this is appropriate for a K-sub.

Jon