[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed controllers

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 20 22:00:30 EDT 2016

Ah, I didn't realize you had managed to retain the "flying" mode after the
recent mods. For some reason I was thinking they had turned your boat into
a more conventional one, but that's excellent, like having two boats in
one. The "too aggressive" rolling will probably be fantastic in really
clear water. Thanks for the clarifications.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:46 PM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <