[PSUBS-MAILIST] deep test

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Apr 24 11:20:25 EDT 2016

Brian,That is right, no real harm done.  All the troubles were my own fault.Hank

    On Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:02 AM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,    What an ordeal !   At least you made it back with the sub and got it out of the water.  Probably some unpredictable weather in that area.  Around here the Channel Islands will get changes really fast.  I'm in the process of getting my sailboat rigged for any eventually.   Brian