[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed controllers

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Apr 24 11:32:25 EDT 2016

I see it from the perspective of hands-free operation in large open
expanses of water.  For example, slow cruising in the Florida Keys like
Snoopy was doing in http://player.vimeo.com/video/76340636 at 1:00.
Seems like there would be a benefit to not needing hands on controls
while twisting your neck to enjoy the view.

Jon