[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed controllers

Sun Apr 24 16:26:38 EDT 2016

I was eyeing the Pelican ProGear Elite luggage cases recently to potentially replace my deteriorating luggage - like the Pelican equipment cases, but intended for general travel, and consequently lighter so you don't get nailed on weight limits. (I think my 1650 cases are almost 30 lbs empty).  Anyway, those would be perfect for emergency rafting...

Sean