[PSUBS-MAILIST] Completely off topic

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 26 22:47:18 EDT 2016

Keith, if you would, email me off list at spiritofcalypso at gmail.com I would
appreciate it!

Alan, glad you enjoyed your stay a couple years back! You are a fun guy to
work with, looking forward to seeing you again at some point.

Cliff, will definitely keep you informed. I would love to see the R300 in
action, post-mods. ~ Doug

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 9:04 PM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <