[PSUBS-MAILIST] Transducer Location

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 3 21:29:40 EDT 2016

Thanks guys!

Given the accoustic transducer will be for talking to divers in the water, I think I'll move that one down and hang it from the main ballast supports, moving the OTS to the top.

Next year I can do a more extensive refit and add a through-hull to the top of Harold for all the stuff I want to mount there. See ... I'm also thinking about a tilt/pan camera on a short extension so I can pan and look down on all sides of Harold.  I found a site that will blow small half spheres and mount to an actylic tube.  So many toys, so many possibilities.

I should add that I found a really decent garage machinest in my community and his next door neightbor is a pro welder. Score!

Brian

Get Outlook for Android