[PSUBS-MAILIST] Overpressure on dome

Wed Aug 3 22:59:43 EDT 2016

I should add to this that the dome wants to rise as a result of its own buoyancy (~150 lbf for a 24" ID hemisphere), and needs to be held to its seat with enough force to counter that, in addition to countering any positive pressure load from the inside. The former effect is likely more important than the latter.

Sean