[PSUBS-MAILIST] Overpressure on dome

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 5 23:10:55 EDT 2016

Sorry I've been absent on this conversation, I've been quite busy (as
always - aren't we all?).

Alan, I want to thank you for starting this thread, very interesting
thoughts and opinions on Snoopy / over-pressure in general. I will
definitely keep a sharp eye on the cabin pressure gauge. As Alec has said,
it is mounted front and center for a reason...

I'm glad that others have taken the opportunity to express concern about
Snoopy's operation under my pilotage (as a new sub operator), between your
concern and my own, hopefully I'll do alright! ~ Doug S.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <