[PSUBS-MAILIST] T shirt

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 6 12:23:46 EDT 2016

Hmmm, that's over 83,000 pounds of dry weight ballasted bubble.  Live aboard or permanent manned habitat perhaps?  Fill the bottom half with concrete to lighten it up, cut window ports, weld on landing gear, and submerge onto a hard bottom.  The surface support system is easy.  Rent it out to sport divers as an overnight BnB.  It would be interesting to know the external dimensions.  That size may even accommodate a moon pool to surface a submarine.

How do you find these things?  Obviously, I operate in the wrong social circles.

Tim