[PSUBS-MAILIST] Inflatable sub support

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 8 13:39:04 EDT 2016

Alan / James / Dave, all great suggestions, thanks for the ideas! As much
as we could all sit here and spec out our dream tender/support boat, I
think you guys are wise to suggest the KISS method in one way or another.

I probably favor the idea of starting with a two hulled (cat/party barge)
design the most, but it will depend on what is available for cheap at the
time we go to buy :) ~ Doug

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 11:28 AM, David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <