[PSUBS-MAILIST] Inflatable sub support

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 9 13:50:11 EDT 2016

What a plan Vance... I never thought about towing stability, but good
thought. Perhaps I'm biting off more than I can chew with this idea, with
so many variables involved.

For crew swaps, I was picturing a Zodiac go-between so we don't have to
worry about bumping/scraping. ~ Doug S.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 9:28 PM, via Personal_Submersibles <