[PSUBS-MAILIST] Maynard's sub boat

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 9 19:25:05 EDT 2016

I sent a response via phone and haven't seen it. To repeat: I do have some of George's original drawings on his tender. Web's was a takeoff on that design and not terribly successful due to poor load carrying capacity and so on. It worked, but was pretty restricted in what it could do. George's was better, hands down. 44' long as I recall. It started life with China diesels which were achingly slow, and ended up with a couple of junkyard 250 cid Chevy in-line 6 truck engines that worked very well. And were cheap, which was an important consideration for ANY consideration for the Captain.
Vance