[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub on a Zodiac carrier was AW: Maynard's sub boat

Sat Aug 13 03:42:48 EDT 2016

Thanks Carsten.  Interesting idea.
I am diving today and there is one of those inflatable pontoon things on a
mooring at the harbour.  I'll try and get a picture if I remember.
Regards,
James

On Friday, 12 August 2016, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <